Domestic violence is not a private matter! Get help for yourself and your children!
NOW OPEN around the clock
The BIG hotline gives confidential and free advice, if necessary with a (female) interpreter
The BIG hotline gives advice to:
- all women – with or without children – who experience or have experienced physical, psychological or sexual violence in their partnership
- Relatives, friends and people providing support who themselves have questions
- and staff members from institutions or government agencies that deal with domestic violence
We offer advice over the phone or come to help you in person, if necessary, and you can call us around the clock.
- Clarification of the situation as it is now, relief and guidance
- Information about how police and courts may help
- Help finding shelter or other accommodation options
- Information about other advice services and putting you into contact with them
The advice service of the BIG hotline closely collaborates with the women’s advice centres Bora, Frauentreffpunkt, Frauenraum, Tara and Interkulturelle Initiative.